When the new year arrives, we like to take attachment to the idea of new beginnings. This actually applies to our home too! Changing the decor in your home is a great way to feel like you have had a fresh start. Start by clearing your space and tossing out all the old things you don’t need or use. I love shopping for things that can inspire my personal space. My home and lifestyle Edit shows some great options for a living-room or bedroom refresh.
Home and Lifestyle Edit
Every month i’ll be bringing you my home and lifestyle edit, with a selection of decor. Magazines are what inspire me the most. For this home and lifestyle edit, I was inspired by House Beautiful Magazine.
After seeing this gorgeous living-room, I knew I had to look for some high-street alternatives to the gorgeous decor.
I did my fair share of digging and made a selection of gorgeous high quality decor pieces you can get today! Take a look at some of the great Spring pieces selected.
Home Decor Selections for January 2019
- Type and Story – Wall Prints Monogram • story. • $25
- Peacock Framed Giclee Print, Artfully Walls • $189.99
- Wrought Studio 2 Piece Succulent Plant Set Base • $27.99
- Pier 1 Imports Laguna Natural & Silver Round Wicker Basket • Pier 1 Imports • $39.96
- Pier 1 Imports Carson Natural Wicker Round Large Basket • Pier 1 Imports • $71.96
- Serena and Lily Milo Alpaca Throw • Serena & Lily • $248
- Serena and Lily Playa Stripe Dhurrie • Serena & Lily • $368–1,398
- Anthropologie Slub Velvet Elowen Armchair • Anthropologie • $498
- Devon & Claire Aurora Stainless Steel And Velvet Armchair, Navy • $522.23
- Generic Roxie Rose Triangle Side Table – Gold – Antique Glass Top • $71.34
- Terri Round Accent Lamp – Alabaster – Visual Comfort & Co. • Visual Comfort & Co. • $419
- Decor Therapy Mid-Century Three Drawer Storage Chest • $79.26–81.19
- Capri Blue – Exotic Blossom & Basil Candle • $40
Shop the home and lifestyle Edit
What are your favorite products? comment below and let’s chat!
Need some more home decor inspiration? SEE MORE HOME DECOR IDEAS
Author: Abbigayle Warner
“HLT is about Empowering Women To Travel Through Life As Their Best Selves!”
Hi I’m Abbi, welcome to my little corner of the net!
I’ve been designing and blogging for over 10 years, and have learned ALOT over the years! No this isn’t another blog teaching you how to blog! This is just me sharing REAL LIFE experiences and giving my thoughts along the way. HLT (her luxe travels) is just a young twenty something mom talking about LIFE & literally everything a modern woman goes through!
I post every Sunday so be sure to Join the mailing list to be notified of new posts weekly!