Recently I took a 4 day trip to New York. Bae and I decided to spend one of the days and nights in the city and so we booked a hotel. I spent some time researching what kind of hotel to stay in, as i’m the planner in the relationship. Doing so I came across tons of cute hotels, some insta worthy and some not so much. Boutique hotels popped up on my radar, because we knew we wanted somewhere cute, cozy and quiet. That being said we also had other stipulations, such as being close to central park or Time square. When I finally found one I liked I got the stamp of approval from bae and we spent our weekend there! Honestly speaking I can say Chambers is one of the best Boutique nyc hotels, near central park!
Romantic things to do when staying at the Chambers hotel
Once we arrived at the hotel for check in at 4 , we decided to take 30 minutes to relax in the room. Together we drank a little wine, then we head out to grab food.
- Start your mood off right with a glass of wine in the hotel before you guys head out anywhere!
Luckily the gorgeous hotel is located next to the DELI OF MY DREAMS. Honestly there needs to be a Bread and Butter Deli on every corner in Tampa! FACTS, They would take all my money! Fresh food, a breakfast and lunch buffet, coffee, every kind of health/ nutrition bar possible!
I grabbed a panini, Bae grabbed a sandwich and we head out for a romantic walk in central park! Believe it or not “people watching” is so much fun! We talked, held hands took in the scenery and enjoyed each others company! Before we knew it, the time was 6:30 and the sun was ready to set!
We walked the three blocks back to the chambers hotel and head to the 6:30 Free wine tasting in the upstairs lobby !
2. Check with your hotel to see if there is a happy hour , or some kind of event going on inside the hotel. It’s a great way to truly experience the hotel and actually get what you pay for! Especially in a city where every view is perfection!
After wine, we spent the evening curled up watching movies in the peaceful and quiet boutique hotel!
Baecation Day 2
Check out was at 12 , so we got up just before sunrise and head to breakfast. They offered included breakfast in the lobby, however we loved the deli so much yesterday we really want to go back and grab a really big breakfast. So we head back to Bread and Butter, and had breakfast and coffee!
3. This was super romantic to watch the sunrise through the window of the upstairs deli , and enjoy each-others company! It’s the little things!
We head back to the Beautiful Boutique hotel and relaxed until it was time to leave. Once we left we decided to spend the day Strolling through 5th Avenue and shopping our little hearts out!
We walked until we got to Madison square park where we had a nose through the Museum of sex Gift shop! Then grabbed some Starbucks and chilled together! We took an Uber back to bae’s house and that was the end of our little vacay!
What’s the pro’s of staying at the Chambers Hotel?
Alright lets breakdown everything chambers hotel.
- The hotel has Central Park simply 3 blocks away
- It’s located right by 5th ave , so all the shopping is practicality on your doorstep!
- Time Square is a bit of a walk but DEFINITELY walkable if willing. (But hey there is Uber!)
- Bread and Butter Deli 3 doors down was the biggest perk for me!
- Complimentary unlimited bottled water
- Extremely large shower that would easily hold two plus more! (super romantic!)
If you are looking for a super quiet and romantic hotel in the heart of the city, look no further! The chambers hotel was definitely worth the trip and I’ll go back another time for sure!
What to read next | 3 reasons I love New York city
Author: Abbigayle Warner
Hi I’m Abbi, I’ve been designing and blogging for over 5 years, and I teach other bloggers and mamas how to live a luxe organised life so they can travel more! From Designing organizer printables, to teaching you how to be a boss blogger! Her Luxe Travels is your one stop shop!