Armature works is one of the few places in my new city that ‘ill happily go back to time and time again. It’s definitely a hotspot for young adults and families to dine and gather for social days out. This was my first time ever visiting and I came with my daughter and mother for brunch at armature works. Keep reading to find out what I wore, my yellow midi dress details and what I ate!
With all the food choices it was virtually impossible for my chunky self to quickly decide what to eat. I was so hungry I could have eaten a horse (not literally), lol but I found it super hard to just pick ONE place. So I spent a good 30 mins going through all the vendors to see what I liked.
5 things I loved about brunch at armature works
- The ambiance is awesome! The modern industrial style is gorgeous and gives me LOFT vibes!
- It’s always lively and busy, which is great as I live in a pretty empty & suburban area. So finding a place like this was super refreshing!
- Picturesque!! Every other wall is an instagram backdrop!
- SO MUCH FOOD! SERIOUSLY! They have every style of cuisine, from burgers, to sushi to yummy desserts! I WANTED TO EAT IT ALL
- I noticed they have office space upstairs! Which was fantastic because if i ever decided to go full time as an influencer, I know EXACTLY where i’m getting an office! JACKPOT!
What I ate for Brunch at Armature works
seriously… I think the photo speaks for itself! How jaw dropping mouthwatering are those ribs!
We ate at the Butcher n Barbeque which was honestly the best decision! The food is plentiful and beyond tasty!
What I ate : Classic double cheese burger & BBQ Ribs with a side of fries.
We went on a day that they were having a market with tons of vendors. It was great for kids with tons of bubbles , an outdoor movie and plenty of drinks for the adults!
Now let’s talk about what I wore!
What I Wore to lunch at Armature works Tampa
Yellow has been my color lately and i’ve been obsessing over my yellow midi dress. Heres why I love Midi dresses :
- They are super flattering as they usually hug the perfect parts that need hugging on your body
- I’ve managed to find them in every store in EVERY STYLE. This one is a side button up midi dress, and I have a secret love for wrap midi dresses too!
- Yellow is the perfect color for spring & summer! Yellow can INSTANTLY transform your photos into a hot summers day despite the moody clouds that may be coming your way! Hence my Yellow midi dress
I’m slowly getting my foot in as a Tampa blogger and exploring my new city. It’s definitely going to take some time to get used to and I will try to keep documenting my explorations on Her Luxe Travels.
Time to go back to basics with my photos!
OK NOW let’s have a mini story time! … so as you can see I have some great photos on this blog post. I took them all with my Sony A5100. My brand new vlogging camera that I bought for myself for christmas. I was super stoked to have upgraded from my A5000 and thought this is my chance to really get my stuck into blogging again after a hiatus!
As i’m sure you can guess…. I broke my camera. *cries mercilessly* I actually think it as a sign from the universe that I need to work harder. I’m really big on signs and I have been following clues the universe has been giving me towards my future for years. Yes i’m aware this can sound strange to many but i’m a firm believer in everything happens for a reason.
so I had mom non photographer mom be my human tripod. I had her holding my camera in place while I clicked the button on the 10 second timer and ran like a lunatic into position. After she took the photos I had her hand me back the camera. My clutz self watched the camera slip out of my hands in slow motion and onto the concrete, leaving me with ANOTHER camera body and no functioning lens.
It’s time to switch things up around here, and get back to the basics of a camera phone. Experimenting with my Iphone 8plus has been a great challenge and will be awesome to show on the blog!
for now you can catch up with all my shenanigans on my instagram account. I’ve been posting daily and feeling pretty good about that!
Shop this look :
What’s your fav place to have lunch in your city?
Is there a place in your city that is your favorite? comment down below and let me know!
Are you from Tampa too? If so, have you ever been to Armature works? Let’s talk about it !
READ THIS NEXT : SELF CONFIDENCE | AN HONEST POST ABOUT ACCEPTING REALITY
Author: Abbigayle Warner
“HLT is about Empowering Women To Travel Through Life As Their Best Selves!”
Hi I’m Abbi, welcome to my little corner of the net!
I’ve been designing and blogging for over 10 years, and have learned ALOT over the years! No this isn’t another blog teaching you how to blog! This is just me sharing REAL LIFE experiences and giving my thoughts along the way. HLT (her luxe travels) is just a young twenty something mom talking about LIFE & literally everything a modern woman goes through!
I post every Sunday so be sure to Join the mailing list to be notified of new posts weekly!