Hey girlfriend, yes YOU, the awesome queen you see when you look in the mirror! we look back at ourselves and always jump straight to the the flaws! Telling ourselves that we would be perfect if our belly was flatter, or if we had a better smile, thicker eyebrows, the list goes on. Why do why idolize other people and wish we could have what they have. Why do we tell ourselves that we are not good enough, when in reality we are better that what we believe. There is only one way to get our brains to focus on whats actually important; and that is to be your own girl crush. Stop telling yourself you’re not pretty, you’re not confident and you’re not worthy! YOU ARE! Here are my top 5 ways to improve your self esteem and blossom into the butterfly you have been waiting to become!
5 ways to improve self esteem
1. Accept the compliments because you deserve them! In a world full of fake people and FAKE NEWS, We can be so hard on ourselves sometimes. Not everyone who compliments you has a hidden agenda!
It’s perfectly okay to be loved, adored , to be told you’re a queen, because thats exactly what you are!
2. Remind yourself that you are worth it by taking care of your body. If you want to know how to develop self love , then it has to start with your body. There are so many ways to pamper your body such as going to the gym, or eating healthier.
Treat your body like a temple and have a calming soak in the tub! Lay back and throw on a face-mask, then kick your feet up for ultimate relaxation!
Related post | Self Confidence, an honest post about accepting reality
How to develop self love
3. Have a positive mindset because it all stems from the brain! Instead of looking at something and saying I don’t think i can achieve this, Say “WHEN I ACHIEVE THIS”. Stay positive with your thoughts, what you want to become in life and you will get there. If you put positive vibes out into the universe, then it will come back to positively!
4. Eliminate the negativity, which includes negative people! If there are people in your life who don’t believe in your goals, your vision or YOU. Then pistol whip them out of your life because nobody needs them bringing you down! How can you truly grow or blossom when there is someone holding you back! YOU have to advocate for YOU aka be your own girl crush.
5. Get yourself a squad who cares! I am still working on this one, I have a small squad … aka my bae and my sis lol . BUT sometimes thats all you need! Someone who loves you and supports you but will not hesitate to tell you if you need to improve because they always have your best interest in mind!
So thats it, 5 ways to improve your self esteem! Sending a little love and motivation your way!
Remember its your responsibility to always leave a mark on this world someway or another. You have to promote self love , positivity and empowerment. Show the world what you are made of and just be the best you, you can be! BE YOUR OWN GIRL CRUSH
Author: Abbigayle Warner
Hi I’m Abbi, I’ve been designing and blogging for over 5 years, and I teach other bloggers and mamas how to live a luxe organised life so they can travel more! From Designing organizer printables, to teaching you how to be a boss blogger! Her Luxe Travels is your one stop shop!