Health is a huge part of my life now, and I make sure that I have a mindful morning routine everyday. Getting up at 5am daily is not only a requirement but also a great asset to my overall health. The best way to be productive and healthy is to create a morning routine that sticks and encourages you to have better time management.
In todays video I talk about my mindful morning routine that allows me to start my day with a clear Mind.
My productive and healthy, mindful morning routine
Its time to start getting organized for the new year! That means figuring out how to manage your time and make the most of your mornings, with a healthy productive morning routine!
In today’s video I show you guys my 2019 mindful morning routine to stay productive and healthy!
These tips are designed to SAVE TIME, CLEAR YOUR MIND and JUMP START YOUR PRODUCTIVITY IN THE MORNING.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and share it with someone who needs some Mindful morning tips too!
How to wake up at 5am
Waking up at 5am is actually not as hard as you think. A 5am morning routine sounds early and tiring but it can by very rewarding. Most people wake up around 6-6:30 so If you try subtracting one hour from the night before and then simply add it on to the next morning; You will not be disrupting your number of sleep hours and you can wake up a whole hour earlier.
If you want to adjust your natural body clock it will take a bit of time. Here are some early morning hacks to show you exactly how I switched mine.
- Go to bead early even if you aren’t tired. This way you can put your body in relaxation mode and get ready to sleep sooner
- Set multiple alarms in the morning. The key is to have several alarms 5-10 minutes apart before you have to actually wake up. The first alarm jolts you out of REM sleep. The other alarms prepare you for waking up in the next 10 minutes.
Trust me guys 10 minutes can feel like an hour of sleep some times!
How to have a healthy morning routine
When it comes to being healthy there are a few easy hacks you can implement into your day. Here are my top 5 healthy morning routine tips
- Start the day off with a stretch. By stretching out your muscles before you get out of bed, you will be warming your body up and preparing it for the day of natural exercise. A simple leg stretch can get your blood circulating instantly.
- Make your bed! – If you make your bed first thing in the morning it changes your mind set into productive mode and changes the entire trajectory of your bedroom. Let’s not forget the jolt of endorphins you will feel when you get home and see a nice clean bed to climb into!
- Try a wake up morning playlist while getting ready. Music is know to soothe your soul. Try putting on music that depicts how you WANT to feel today. Subconsciously your body will adjust to that mood.
- Exercise even if it’s only for two minutes. This will help you’re blood to circlulate and avoids stiff joints! Especially if you work in sedentary try office job all day like me!
- Use a facial cleanser that is designed to WAKE you. Try lemon scented skincare products, or maybe even watermelon!
Here is my favourite drugstore facial cleansing system
There you have my top tips to a proactive and mindful morning routine. Waking up 5am is my absolute favourte way to start my day!
What are some ways you stay productive in the morning? Comment down below or comment on the video and lets chat!
Liked this post? Pin this
Not sure what to read next!? Check out my first ever vlog over on my new channel A FYN MESS
Author: Abbigayle Warner
“HLT is about Empowering Women To Travel Through Life As Their Best Selves!”
Hi I’m Abbi, welcome to my little corner of the net!
I’ve been designing and blogging for over 10 years, and have learned ALOT over the years! No this isn’t another blog teaching you how to blog! This is just me sharing REAL LIFE experiences and giving my thoughts along the way. HLT (her luxe travels) is just a young twenty something mom talking about LIFE & literally everything a modern woman goes through!
I post every Sunday so be sure to Join the mailing list to be notified of new posts weekly!