It’s that time of the week where we are asking is it friyay yet? Mid week slump? I’m with you huni! We all have goals and sometimes we feel like we’re at a stand still and need something or someone to pull us to the finish line. Motivational quotes do that for me, what about you?
There is something about reading a message and believing that someone else can and has achieved what I want to achieve.
This is such a powerful incentive to try harder, work harder and be a better version of myself.
If they can do it, so can I right?.. I mean how hard could really it be?
Reading an inspirational or motivational quote can literally lift your mood an d change my entire trajectory of my day. Think about how a quote makes you feel.
That I CAN DO IT attitude it evokes in you.
Motivational quotes to get you in Boss babe mode!
- Be stronger than your excuses
- 0% luck 100% hustle
- Will it be easy? nope. Will it be worth it? Hell Yeah!
- Do it for the people who want to see you fail
- Don’t stop until you are proud
- Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results
- You only fail when you stop trying
- Be stronger than your strongest excuse
- Old ways won’t open new doors
- Be brave enough to be bad at something new
- A little progress each day adds up to big results
- Trust the timing of your life
- It’s never too late to get your shit together
- You are more likely to achieve your goals if you keep them to yourself
- Learn to rest not quit
- Your only limit is your mind
- Your life is only as good as your mindset
- If you don’t let the past die then it wont let you live
- you are amazing so own it
- Broken crayons still color
- Be stronger than your strongest excuse
PIN YOUR FAV QUOTES!
Every morning I wake up, read a motivational quote put on a motivational podcast, then later in the morning I’ll browse Pinterest and instagram for some major inspo.
Still once a month i’ll find myself in a mid week slump and have to do some major self care damage control to get over it! let’s talk about 3 ways to pick your self up mid week.
Related post : How to boost your confidence and create success
3 ways to get over your mid week slump
Take a night off
Taking a night off may seem counter productive to you but its actually a great way to recharge and unwind. Don’t worry about the insane deadlines you need to meet and focus on your self.
A little self care is exactly what you need on a mid week day like today! Go ahead and pamper yourself, of spend some time focusing on your passion projects. Maybe you love to color, or make music , or simple get emotionally invested into tv shows. It’s up to you to do what your heart desires and not what you think you “should” be doing. Also not what others want you to do.
It’s all about you mama!
Related post : tv shows you need to binge RIGHT NOW
ask yourself this, if you took a few minutes a day to plan out your next, do you think you would be as stressed as you are now?
get yourself a planner, it can be small one that fits in your bag, or large one that takes over your desk. The size doesn’t matter, what matters is the content you write.
Here is why you should invest in a personal life planner:
- It will greatly improve your time management skills
- You will become more productive on and off the clock
- Writing in a planner is an excellent way to relieve stress
- It helps you create accountability and actually track your habits
- By planning and sticking to your schedule, you can now free up time to have more ME TIME
- It’s a great way to keep track of things you will probably forget in a few hours.. or minutes
Disconnect from the web
This is by far my favorite thing to do, as much as I love browsing instagram for hours on end.
I can get obsessed with scrolling , looking at other people’s fake lives, wishing I could achieve some fo their fake success. It’s not healthy to do this and this is why it’s important to take a break and live in the present.
There is so much going on online 24/7, but what about everything right in front of you? Start being intentional about what you are doing in life. That means living intentionally, focusing on your present positives and being GRATEFUL for them.
Here are some way to live intentionally:
- Create small daily actions that are measurable an achievable. Such as finishing 10 more pages of a book or making your bed to perfection in the morning everyday of the week.
- Establish an attitude of abundance and gratitude by writing down three things you are grateful for everyday!
Remember how you spend your day, is how you spend your life.
PS. Here is one of my fav motivational bloggers
Author: Abbigayle Warner
“HLT is about Empowering Women To Travel Through Life As Their Best Selves!”
Hi I’m Abbi, welcome to my little corner of the net!
I’ve been designing and blogging for over 10 years, and have learned ALOT over the years! No this isn’t another blog teaching you how to blog! This is just me sharing REAL LIFE experiences and giving my thoughts along the way. HLT (her luxe travels) is just a young twenty something mom talking about LIFE & literally everything a modern woman goes through!
I post every Sunday so be sure to Join the mailing list to be notified of new posts weekly!