My daughter and I have a mother daughter day at least once a month , and also go on a mother daughter trip at least twice a year. This is a great bonding experience for the two of us and will manifest several childhood memories for her. She is only five, so she more than likely will not remember all the fun, which is why I keep a travel journal to remember the days.
I love to take her to places i’ve never been so we can experience them together. There are an endless amount of things you can do with your daughter some that are cheap and some that are free! Ive put together a mother daughter Bucketlist of things I want to do before she gets into the “I don’t wanna hang with my mom” stage. I won’t be able to complete al of these in 2018 , but i’d love to see how many I can get through!
Her Luxe Travels Mother Daughter 2018 Bucketlist
- See a show on broadway in New York City
- go carting
- Visit the princess dining restaurant in disneyworld
- Hopefully we can take a trip and Travel to Spain
- I would love toTravel to Dubai
- Travel to Jamaica
- Weekly coffeeshop trips
- visit a waterpark
- Go glamping
- Afternoon tea
- Picnic in the park
- Visit tall buildings in major cities so we can take photos of the cityscape
- mother daughter photoshoot
- Christmas photoshoot wearing ugly christmas sweaters!
- Scrapbook all of my mother daughter photos from my archives.
- start a youtube channel – And post consistently
- Explore Tampa Florida (where we are moving to in 2018)
- Visit Hollywood California, if our budget will allow it.
- Audition for a tv show together. (no idea what kind of show! )
- Perform on stage together.
- Visit a karaoke restaurant, so she can sing to her hearts content.
- Design a colouring book together, where she comes up with the concepts and I design!
- Visit Disney with matching t-shirts (before she’s too old to realise its slightly corny lol )
- Write a book together and publish online ( she writes the story, I illustrate)
- Pamper day (nails & spa)
A lot of the things on my list are easily achievable, others not so much. I will however try hard to see how many things I can accomplish and check in at the end of 2018.
Here is my daughter and I, shamelessly taking a public bathroom selfie 🙂 We were on a day trip to the Children’s museum in London!
Shop our outfits
Mommy and me day out essentials
Want a completely free travel Planner to help you make the most of your next trip?
What are some Mother Daughter things you would like to achieve in 2018? comment below and let’s chat
Author: Abbigayle Warner
Hi I’m Abbi, I’ve been designing and blogging for over 5 years, and I teach other bloggers and mamas how to live a luxe organised life so they can travel more! From Designing organizer printables, to teaching you how to be a boss blogger! Her Luxe Travels is your one stop shop!
Letting a travel agent organize your best trip doesn't work anymore You have to plan for your success!
PLAN YOUR BEST TRIP YET!
HER LUXE travel planner - freebie
whats included? :
-BEFORE THE TRIP-
- TRIP OVERVIEW-
-TRAVEL EXPENSES WORKSHEET-
-DAILY TRAVEL JOURNAL-
-DAILY VACATION PLAN-
-COLOUR IN WORLD MAP-
-DAILY TRAVEL JOURNAL-
-YEAR ON 1 PAGE CALENDAR-